Meet Winemaker Sam
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Yenda, NSW
- Product code: P7MW2P
Learn what it takes to not just make a great drop but also the ins and outs of working within a small boutique family vineyard and how our philosophy around vineyard management linking right back to what you enjoy today in your glass.
This unique experience allows you to gain an in-depth understanding of the winemaking process, the region we call home and of course a one-on-one tasting of our wine range ... all whilst enjoying a cheeseboard with the winemaker himself.
After the tasting is complete (approx 45 mins) select a bottle from our range to enjoy on the terrace or maybe on the lawns surrounding our cellar door.
An informative afternoon with one of the most relaxed winemakers in the business! You'll learn all there is to know about our wines and vineyards, probably some random off topic facts and gain a new winemaker mate at the end of it - that's Sam!
- Wine tasting with winemaker Sam
- Cheeseboard to share, including a selection of yummy local and regional produce
- Bottle of wine from our range to take home with you or enjoy during your visit
- Exclusive discount on any additional wine purchases on the day
Perfect for a couple or group of up to 8 people. Available Monday - Saturday (excluding public holidays). This experience is not available during months January - April due to vintage.
* One bottle of wine per 2 people included.